Free PHP projects with source code
Why do you need a website for your business?
Even small local businesses that serve their hometown need a site. That’s because the web is the first place people go when looking for a product or service.
A website helps every business:
- Promote and sell their products and services
- Connect with new customers (and keep existing customers)
- Build credibility
- Compete with bigger businesses
- Control their brand and keep their marketing fresh and current
Download Best Free PHP Projects with Source Code
There are hundreds to thousands of free PHP projects free download with source code available online that can teach you how to develop and program using PHP. Below is a rundown of our preferred best free PHP projects for beginners:
1. Ecommerce website in php and mysql with source code
The next generation advance & multi-purpose ecommerce website based on Latest Bootstrap 5 Framework for your online store. Includes Ultimate features to create an attractive ecommerce shopping cart with amazing UI and UX designs. It gives opportunity to the customers to shop online without visiting the shop physically. Electronic ecommerce website is developed with latest technology which allows customers to interact with it easily.
Complete Ecommerce Website in PHP MySQL with source code admin dashboard. A fully operational project built on a PHP-based e-commerce website. The ecommerce project below has all the feature which enable the customers to interact with the site. Features like shopping cart, direct chat, invoice geration, shopping history, user account, wishlist, forgot password with two factor authentication, direct contact form to admin emails etc. This system, as well has all the feature of ecommerce site, has a clear concept that is similar to real-life shopping and well-implemented. Download button to get ecommerce website project in PHP with source code files is down.Download / More info
2. Online Grocery shop in php and mysql with source code
The grocery management system is a PHP and SQL-based online application. It allows you to manage your grocery store, customer information, and assist in the online sale of your groceries. This project will help grocery store to keep truck of their business, To know products sold, amount generated and automatic invoice generation.
The grocery management system is developed in PHP and Mysql to help traders to sell their products online. products like fresh vegetables, organic, fresh fruits, fruit juice, fresh food and many others can be bought online without accessing the physical shop.Download / More info
3. Online Furniture shop in php and mysql with source code
Online Furniture Shop Management System using PHP and MySQL is web based application which help people to buy and sell furniture online without visiting physical shop. The main aim of this project of Online Furniture Shop Project in PHP is to manage truck the sales, automatic invoice generation to customer after purchase, to know furniture sold, Order etc.Download / More info
4. Online Electronics shop in php and mysql with source code
Electronic Shop Management System using PHP and MySQL is web based application which help people to buy and sell electronics online without visiting physical shop. The main aim of this project of Online Electronic Shop Project in PHP is to manage truck the sales, automatic invoice generation to customer after purchase, to know electronics purchased, amount collected etc.Download / More info
5. Church management system
Church is commonly defined as abuilding used for public worship.however, many people refere to church as an organisation. Examples are the Catholic Church, the Church of England, and the Southern Baptism Church amongst many others.
Church management system is online system which controls all operations and activities that take place in church, it has many features like chritian management, christian attendance with thier templature records, store management, finance and many others. The system analyse data and display it in graph format and cards to the admins on dashboard page.Download / More info
6. Beauty Salon management system
A beauty salon is an establishment dealing with cosmetic treatments for men and women.
A place where your hair, face, and body can be given special treatments to improve their appearance.
This is online system which help customers to submit their appointments(date and time), it help to overcome problem of time wastage for customers waiting to be worked on. Admin get notification of new appontment and take action immediately, other useful features like customer and service management, invoices, report generation are also included in system.Download / More Info
7. Car rental management system
A car rental, hire car or car hire agency is a company that rents automobiles for short periods of time for a fee. It is often organized with numerous local branches, and primarily located near airports or busy city areas and often complemented by a website allowing online reservations. Car rental agencies primarily serve people who have a car that is temporarily out of reach or out of service, for example travelers who are out of town or owners of damaged or destroyed vehicles who are awaiting repair or insurance compensation. Because of the variety of sizes of their vehicles, car rental agencies may also serve the self-moving industry needs, by renting vans or trucks, and in certain markets other types of vehicles such as motorcycles or scooters may also be offered. Alongside the basic rental of a vehicle, car rental agencies typically also offer extra products such as insurance, global positioning system navigation systems, entertainment systems, and even such things as mobile phones.
Car rental system is online booking system which help customers to book a vehicle without visiting bond and it has feature for customers to truck their bookings, profile updates, changing password and many others. Managers and administrators have thier panel where they control and truck what ever is taking plae in car bond.Download / More info
8. Zoo management system
A zoo is a park where live animals are kept so that people can look at them.
A park or an institution in which living animals are kept and usually exhibited to the public. Also called zoological garden.
Zoo management system is a computerised system which help tourist to see animal kept in that specific zoo before visiting, Also it help admin to prepare tourist tickets both young and old, citizens and foreigners. It has strong features which help to do the operations faster.Download / More Info
9. Poultry farm management system
Poultry farming is the form of animal husbandry which raises domesticated birds such as chickens, ducks, turkeys and geese to produce meat or eggs for food.
Poultry - mostly chickens - are farmed in great numbers. Farmers raise more than 50 billion chickens annually as a source of food, both for their meat and for their eggs. Chickens raised for eggs are usually called layers while chickens raised for meat are often called broilers.
Poultry farm management system is online system which help farmers to manage all activities carried out which include chicken population, store management,sells, invoices and many others. Farm managers and owners can truck and see what is taking place without visiting farm.Download / More Info
- Ecommerce website in php and mysql with source code
- Electronics management system using php and mysql with source code
- Grocery management system using php and mysql with source code
- Furniture shop management system using php and mysql with source code
- Student details management system
- Poultry farm management system
- Church management system
- Car rental management system
- Tourism management system
- Company visitors management system
- Hostel booking management system
- Beauty salon management system
- Decoration booking management system
- Zoo management system
- Inline editing in Php and Mysql
- Dependant dropdown in Php and Mysql
- How to upload image using php and Mysql
- How to update image using php and Mysql
- How to restrict image format upload using php and Mysql
- How to limit image size upload using php and Mysql
- How to create bar graph with Mysql dynamic data
- How to create piechart with Mysql dynamic data
- How to create area chart with Mysql dynamic data
- How to create doughnut chart with mysql dynamic data
- How to delete Table Row using Sweetalert2
- How to dispaly Mysql data in modal using php
- How to edit Mysql data in modal using php
- How to insert Mysql data with modal
- How to insert and edit Mysql data with modal using php
- How to delete Multiple Record in PHP
- How to generate Mysql data in excel
- How to generate Mysql data in pdf
- How to login with remember me function in php
- How to generate barcode in php
- How to register and login in php
- Login attempts in php
- How to check password strength in php
- How to insert data into MySql using PHP
- How to fetch data from MySql using PHP
- User Login And Login Tracking Using PHP
- How to insert data in the Database using PHP Prepared Statement
- How to create,read,update and delete data in the Database using Php data objects
- How to delete data from Mysql database using Php
- How to upload pdf/docs/zipped files using Php